Wednesday 24 February 2010

Thirteen.


This post is dedicated to my love of Chanel!

I can't express how much black and white does it for me, EVERYTIME!!! And i don't mean by film (although that gets me too), but i simply mean by clothing! There is something just so beautifully elegant and timeless about the two put together that it quite litrally creates shivers down my spine! Chanel is well know for its use of black and white, creating timeless and classic pieces!! If you haven't all seen Coco Avant Chanel you are definitely missing out, i must have watched it atleast ten times.

Missing out on Fashion Week kills me everytime, but thanks to internet i don't miss out on the shows! The Chanel spring collection at Paris Fashion week looked amazing! Set with a barn style theme with lilly allen popping up out of the floor and singing, the models and collection was truley breath taking!



Jessica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers